X+Y:

male and female thoughts dedicated to a happier year


x#2: χάσου μέσα

rocket graveyard

Μεταφέρω από το εσώφυλλο του guardian

Rocket men.
amid a cloud of butterflies, villagers climb onto a crashed spacecraft in the Altai territory of south-central Russia to recycle it for crap...

κλείσε τα μάτια σε παρακαλώ λίγο και σκέψου να ήσουν εκεί. χάσου για λίγο μέσα στο χιόνι από πεταλούδες και να δεις όλα θα φανούν καλύτερα. pls.

Labels:

2 Responses to “x#2: χάσου μέσα”

  1. # Blogger Lithium

    "Fallen angels at my feet whispered voices at my ear....death before my eyes lying next to me i fear......"

    Auta eniwsa otan eklisa ta matia....isws na fenete asxeto alla gia mena den einai......  

  2. # Blogger mr. F

    poly poihtes eiste.. omg me kourazete :-) lighten up ! light poetry! popoetry (pop poetry)  

Post a Comment